URGENT NOTE ABOUT
OUR WORSHIP SERVICES:
Due to last-minute circumstances, starting Sunday, Feb. 10 and Monday, Feb. 11 our worship will be at Lasata Care Center.
W76 N677 N Wauwatosa Rd,
Cedarburg, WI 53012
Please park in Lasata‘s main lot, on the corner of Bridge and Wauwatosa. Go to the main entrance, walk straight to the elevator, and take the elevator down to the lower (basement) level.
The Sunday service is still at 10 AM thru March and the Monday night service is still at 6:30 PM.
Beginning April 7th, Sunday services will begin at 9 AM. Monday services will continue to start at 6:30 PM.
Thank you for your flexibility!
|Our most recent entries are here on top. Scroll down to read about our construction/renovation in reverse chronological order.
- Action on the sanctuary is temporarily halted while decisions (based on insurance coverage) are made to either fix what's broken or completely rebuild.
- The walls and roof of the addition are up.
- New rooms are roughed-in.
- October 20th has been announced as Dedication Sunday, God-willing.
- We have received the plan from the insurance company's engineer to shore up the walls in the sanctuary. They will begin work on Thursday, March 7th.
- After that's completed, work will begin on the sanctuary roof.
- The chain-link construction site fence that's surrounding the back of the building will be extended all the way around the church while work is being done on the sanctuary.
- Six storage pods have been rented for our pews and furnishings from the sanctuary.
- We have also rented a climate-controlled storage unit in Cedarburg for the organ and piano. Rental expenses will be funded through insurance.
- Meanwhile, work also continues on the addition. The foundation is laid. The floor is being built on top of it.
- We thank the Lord for helping us and blessing us in this venture!
- Our worship services are all held now in Lasata's chapel. Please refer to the announcement at left for details.
- The unisex bathroom has been removed. All Redeemer activities are thus being conducted elsewhere.
- Bible Class is being hosted in members' homes on Fridays. Please contact Pastor Rohrback for the location.
- Footings for the new construction are completed.
- Our entire original structure is being completely examined and evaluated for possible repairs/reinforcement.
- 8 new speakers will eventually be installed in the Fellowship Hall to complete our full-facility sound system.
- These updates are entered biweekly. Check back again for continuing progress reports.
- Groundbreaking ceremony was
- held on Monday, Feb. 4th.
- The demolition in the fellowship hall is complete.
- A unisex bathroom remains, but
- no other walls.
- No ceiling tiles remain; our fluorescent lights are hanging
- by wires.
- The floor has reverted back
- to cement.
- A few objects are being stored
- in the sanctuary.
- Worship continues, as usual, in
- our sanctuary.
||News & Events
|Do you have spiritual questions? Redeemer would like to help you find answers in God's Word. View commonly asked questions and answers on the Q&A page. If you are located nearby, please consider visiting for Worship or Bible Study. Redeemer would like to be your Christian church home. Come visit and give us a try.
Redeemer is a member of the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS). WELS is a Lutheran church body made up of 400,000 members from all over the world. To learn what we believe, please arrange a visit with one of our staff or view our brief statement of belief.
Our congregation is served by Pastor Mark Rohrback, a 2001 graduate of Wisconsin Lutheran Seminary. Pastor Rohrback served for six years as a missionary in Russia before coming to Redeemer in 2007.
Copyright © 2019 Redeemer Lutheran. All Rights Reserved.