An important part of our congregational life
is to promote Christian fellowship
among our members. This includes opportunities to use the many talents and gifts
our God has given to each of us.
- Board of Elders/Church Council: The Board of Elders aids the pastor in the spiritual needs of our congregation. Redeemer's Board of Elders also serves as
our Church Council in overseeing our congregation's organization, property, and finances. Contact Pastor to see who is part of the current board of elders and
- Church Choir: Members of Redeemer are invited to join the choir which sings
during special services such as Easter, Advent, Christmas, and Lent. Choir
practice is held weekly on Wednesdays at 6:30 pm. For more information
regarding rehearsals, please consult Redeemer's monthly church calendar.
- Elder Care Ministry: We meet every Thursday of each month....
- Lasata in Cedarburg: We meet at the main entrance lobby at 6:30 pm
on the second and fourth Thursdays of the month. We sing a few hymns accompanied by Pastor and his ukulele, stay to chat for a while, and end
our visits with prayer.
- Village Pointe Commons in Grafton: We meet at the Memory Care
entrance at 10 am on the first and third Thursdays of the month.
Accompanied by Pastor and his ukulele, we have a "hymn sing"
interspersed with short Gospel messages, and end our visit with prayer.
- Lutheran Ladies' Leisurely Luncheons (L4s): This is an informal gathering
for the women of Redeemer. The women meet for lunch on the third Thursday of each month at the Flipside Restaurant in Grafton at 11:30 am.
- Redeemer Social Club: We meet at Church every second Thursday of the
month at 1:00 pm. Right now the Social Club enjoys playing Sheep's Head.
- Retired Old Men Eating Out (ROMEO's): This is an informal gathering for
the men of Redeemer. We meet on the second Wednesday of each month at
8:00 am at the Flipside Restaurant in Grafton. Incidentally, you don't have to be "retired" or "old" to join us.